Sr. Java Developer
Sr. Java Developer (Remote)
EverView is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
EverView captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
EverView will offer you the opportunity to succeed with a solid company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. We are looking for people who want to learn and grow – and we provide on-the-job training to set you up for success!
We are seeking to add a Remote Sr. Java Developer to our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
What you will do:
Work in all application areas: UI/APIs, business logic, data. Responsible for the full software lifecycle: design, development, test, deploy, operate, and support. Part of a medium-sized (10-12) team of senior engineers who enjoy taking on new challenges and different roles.
What You Will Need to be Successful
- 4+ years of Java experience
- 4+ years of SQL-based RDBMS and NoSQL experience
- Able to work in both Windows and Linux
- Proficient with Java tools (IDE, Git, Maven, &c.)
- Proficient using Agile development practices
- Spring Boot and Docker Experience
- Experience w/ UI development, Angular pref.
- AWS experience (ec2, elastic beanstalk, and DynamoDB,)
- Experience with Kafka/Kinesis
- Knowledge of Python, Postgres
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
EverView offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.